Understanding Thundercore Blockchain
Thundercore is a secured and high-performance smart contract platform allowing for decentralized applications to function optimally through its cross-chain interoperable open blockchain and it’s Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM) compatibility. Thundercore makes it possible for all and any Dapps and DeFI as long as they are on the ethereum platform to function in an interconnected way, this ease of interconnection then makes it possible for low transaction fees and compatibility with any application. The token of the thundercore network is TT and is being used as a transfer of value and gas fees.
Network speeds have always been an issue with blockchain projects and technologies, however with Thundercore and its scalability values, under one second confirmation of transactions is now a dream come through for users in the crypto space.
But what makes thundercore stand out, why is it different from other platforms and blockchains that claim to do what it does. For one, the thundercore platform has no claims they have not backed up with actions and amongst these claims are Six core functions.
- Fast transactions with low cost gas fees: In the crypto space, if it is too good to be true then it is probably thundercore. They are the only platform that promises fast transactions and low processing fees and still delivers on that promise.
- EVM Compatible: EVM is basically an Ethereum Virtual Machine, It is the foundation of ethereum’s entire operating function and thundercore integrates perfectly with this virtual machine. What this means is that Thundercore is fully compatible with all Ethereum smart contracts and tools.
- Scalability: Grow your DAPPS to any scale you want without any hitches and hassles. At 4000+ TPS, performance is never a problem.
- Security: with a consensus protocol that ensures security and a nohack assurance, thundercore is totally safe to use in this crypto world where security is a huge problem.
- Interoperability: Looking for a platform you can seamlessly connect with other blockchains? Then Thundercore is what you should be looking at. At its core, the platform was built to be compatible with Ethereum, Binance, Smart Chain and Huobi Ecochain.
- Permissionless Network: Thundercore stands on a belief that blockchain should be open to participation by everyone. Meaning the Thundercore blockchain is open to everyone. Open access is the best way to ensure the value of any blockchain technology stays true to its mission and values.
As a proof of stake public blockchain, Thundercore comes with a unique development technology powered by the PaLa consensus algorithm. In order to solve the problems of Scalability, Decentralization and Security at once without compromising on any one of them, it was necessary for Thundercore to use an algorithm like PaLa. PaLa is a byzantine fault tolerant(BFT) consensus protocol and is used to achieve low latency and high throughput in a partially synchronous setting. Simply put, PaLa is a way to remove certain bad actors from the network while focusing on new important actors without sacrificing speed. In essence, using PaLa in combination with other protocols in the Thundercore ecosystem ensures that speed, security and scalability is achieved all at once.
UNDERSTANDING THE THUNDERCORE ECOSYSTEM
At the moment, the Thundercore Ecosystem cuts across over 6 ecosystems and is still growing.
We have the cross chain function powering exchange, swapping and staking of tokens like ERC20 USDT, ERC20USDC, ERC20WBTC, BEP20 BUSD, BEP20 BNB, HRC20 HUSD, HRC20 HT, etc.
There’s also the Decentralized analytics platform like Certik, DappRadar, Dapp.com, Thunderscan, Viewblock, and Messari.io.
Part of the Ecosystem also is NFTs and games ranging from math based games to word puzzles to space games. Users can participate, earn and trade in game NFTs and/or tokens.
We also have decentralized finance platforms like Riser DeFi, Oolong Finance, TTswap, eggdex and so much more. These platforms ensure that transactions in the ecosystem go as smoothly as possible. With decentralized finance platforms like this, you can trade, save, loan, stake and farm tokens.
In addition, there are also dice and gambling platforms for users to earn tokens and exchanges.
Point is, Thundercore has everything necessary for a healthy and fully functional ecosystem.
The ecosystem with all its participants is responsible for 200m+ total transactions, 680k+ daily transactions and over 400k active wallet addresses.
Here is where it gets interesting, Thundercore blockchain is also focused on ensuring project builders build and deploy their Dapps in the time it would take them to order a box of pizza.
Because Thundercore is Ethereum Virtual machine compatible, project builders already familiar with the ethereum blockchain can easily launch their dapps. It also means that any application, smart contract or tool built on the Ethereum platform, can and would work on Thundercore. Dapps can easily migrate their decentralized apps into thundercore and access it’s performance boost, low transaction fees and awesome user experience.
And for developers who intend to build their Dapps on the Thundercore blockchain. There is the build and test option. Developers can get free Thundercore tokens. To get the testnet tokens, you can claim it through the testnet faucet.
Then you would need a wallet address. Any address created under the ethereum blockchain can work with Thundercore. To switch to the ethereum or heco network,connect your wallet, you can check the bridge technology here
Thundercore also has a developer jumpstart program designed to get project developers through the first stage of developing their Dapp or Startup. Under the jumpstart program all initiatives, projects and developers are welcome as long as they are looking to build decentralized apps for mass adoption and use. The jumpstart program includes incentivizing users to use your DApp directly while also providing marking and branding assets, everything paid for by the thundercore team.
It is clear that Thundercore with its support is focused on providing unbelievable support for Dapp project builders and also ensuring that every Dapp launched on the platform goes on to become a success.
In conclusion, 4 underlying principles define why Thundercore continues to grow and why they are so adamant on standing out and becoming the blockchain to beat or at the very least, copy.
- Blockchain would change the way humans interact with technology.
- People would increasingly begin to trust decentralized service providers.
- Unrestricted access to the benefits and value created by technology is a universal right
- The future is open, decentralized and transparent.
To learn more about Thundercore Visit the links below: